We are seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician for assignment in Atlanta, Georgia. The selected candidate will "Call Catch" and be the first responder to many reactive maintenance service calls at our clients commercial facility.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
** Candidates must be willing to work weekends to meet client requirements **
- Examples of work responsibilities may include unstopping toilets and floor drains, investigating roof, pipe, and other leaks; installing bladders; resetting tripped circuit breakers; troubleshooting and repairing water fountains, replacing ceiling tiles, light ballasts, etc.
- This position is responsible for assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause, and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted
- In addition to having well-rounded general maintenance skills, a good working knowledge of general electrical system repairs is desired
- This position has the ability to inspect, analyze, and perform corrective maintenance actions and repairs
- Works closely with client representatives and other trade technicians to address reactive maintenance issues, as well as other requests that arise during the shift
- Attends daily safety trainings and follow all safety directives
- Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by indicating labor, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner
- Manages time and prioritizes work orders to ensure that client needs and expectations are met
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- 3+ years general maintenance experience in the areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, door operations, building systems, etc. in an industrial/commercial environment