Bergaila has great plans for the future — and they could include you!
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiting Lead to join our growing team! As a team member at Bergaila, you enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, outstanding work environments and opportunity for professional growth.
The Bergaila Companies, headquartered in Houston, TX, are the leading supplier of contract and direct engineering/technical staffing services to the world’s most prestigious oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply and services companies. Founded in 1987, we earned a reputation for quality service excellence to both our Clients and Employees and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the staffing and direct placement needs of each organization we serve.
The Lead Recruiter is primarily responsible for the full-cycle recruiting across our Midstrram Asset Clients. This individual will be tasked with driving the continued development of of this BUsiness Unit within The Bergaila COmpaanies. The selected candidate will foster relationships with customers, candidates and current employees.
Other responsibilities include:
- Full life-cycle recruitment responsibilities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, creating offer letters, negotiating offers.
- Partner with Management Team and grow Company initiatives to build talent pool and retention strategies within the recruiting department.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices including awareness of social networking and other tools that can be used to develop talent pools that will help fulfill the company’s future needs.
- Maintain, analyze and evaluate metrics for measuring success of recruiting and recruiting marketing efforts with a particular focus on interactive and social networking solutions
- Key member and oversee applicant process and tracking system improvement initiative
- Managing all communication with candidates, including follow- up, interview preparation and scheduling, process overview, setting expectations, post- offer discussions, closing and preparing general on- boarding information for HR
Position requires strong leadership competency, decision-making competency, analytical and coordination skills, and the ability to develop positive and sustainable working relationships throughout the organization.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 5-15+ years of experience in the Sourcing and Recruiting of Engineering , Construction Managment and Technical professionals, with specific Midstream (Shale) experience for contract and direct hire assignments accross the US
- Must have strong sense of urgency and ability to meet established deadlines; must utilize effective time management techniques to source and recruit on multiple positions concurrently
- Strong work ethic, drive and ambition to succeed
- Positions available in our Houston and Midland offices.