Bergaila has great plans for the future — and they could include you!
We are currently seeking a seasoned IT Staffing Recruiter that has industry experience primarily in the Oil & Gas arena.to join our growing team! As a team member at Bergaila, you enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, outstanding work environments and opportunity for professional growth.
We are a top-tier staffing firm local to Houston specializing in Engineering & Construction Management requirements with our clients for 30+ years. Our continued growth in the market, along with our success and strong partnership with these clients has led to an increased workload in the IT space.
Looking for someone with high energy, great people skills, great communication skills and the desire to help us grow our already very successful business. We need someone that can work independently and has no problem with taking the initiative to get the job done. This role will require someone who is a team player, strategic, creative and has a true desire to participate in value added recruitment. Your passion for finding top-talent should only be rivaled by your drive to be strategic in contributing to our IT growth.
- Creating a pipeline of candidates for various technology roles from Desktop Support to Solution Architects across a vast client base in the Oil & Gas arena
- Delivering qualified candidates to Account Managers with supporting information they will need to assess the candidate
- Owning full life cycle recruitment including salary research, candidate prep, offers, and closing of candidates
- Leveraging existing recruiting knowledge/experience to assist our team in locating viable candidates for Engineering & Construction Management requirements as necessary
- Having the ability to strategically recruit candidates for requirements across the country
- 3+ years professional working experience handling full lifecycle recruiting in the IT industry
- Experience in end to end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the candidate
- Expert-level experience with sourcing tools. (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards)
- Experience with all administrative tasks within Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including data entry, candidate tracking, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High Energy
- Strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Phone capabilities