We are currently seeking a Principle Software Developer for a contract opportunity in Houston, TX. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
Under the broad direction from the Software Development Lead and the Project Lead, the Principle Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing software systems to ensure they are aligned with technical and business requirements.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and peers to design software for robust and sustainable products
- Interpreting the product architecture design and implementing the design to ensure its correctness
- Working in partnership with offshore development teams to collaborate and delivering timely and high-quality software
- Collaborating between Architecture & Development, Quality Assurance, User Experience, and Project Management teams to resolve technical challenges.
- Delivering and supporting current software projects while looking ahead to upcoming projects within client’s Production Enhancement and Cementing Product Service Lines (PSL)
- Integrating with common software components and platforms within the client's Digital Solutions group.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline. Completion of a Masters in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred.
- Solid development experience in full Software Design Life Cycle
- Solid experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experience with:
- Application Level Experience:
- Integration Level Experience:
- Development Experience: