Bergaila has great plans for the future — and they could include you!
As a team member at Bergaila, you enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, outstanding work environments, and opportunity for professional growth.
We welcome inquiries from qualified candidates who possess a strong work ethic, demonstrated accountability, a willingness to perform at high standards, and a commitment to customer service excellence.
The Bergaila Companies
The Bergaila Companies, a privately held enterprise headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Midland, TX and Carlsbad, NM, is a leading supplier of contract engineering/technical staffing services to many of the world’s leading oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply & service companies. Founded in 1987, we have earned a reputation for service excellence to both our client companies and employees. At Bergaila we view our customers as our partners and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract staffing and direct placement needs of each organization we serve.
The Account Manager is tasked with building and growing relationships with customers in assigned territories to maximize the expansion of The Bergaila Companies' presence in all segments of Oil & Gas. This position involves a combination of expansion of business within existing clients. The Account Manager will also function as liaison between the customer and the recruiting team, and between departments within the company to support and drive the delivery of superior customer support and quality service to our clients.
- Performing front-end sales work to expand relationships in existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Setting up sales visits with potential or current customers and making Field Office visits
- Generating a target value of gross profit with incentives for exceeding the target
- Troubleshooting problems and developing solutions
- Assist with proposal writing
- Maintaining sales and job data in company software systems
- Seeking service oriented individuals with a background in Oil & Gas industry
- This position will require extensive field presence with much of the time spent driving in order to visit with potential or current customers
- Contingent labor experience is preferred but not required
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to pass background checks as required for entry into industrial facilities along Gulf Coast
- Must be located in West Texas or Southeastern New Mexico area.
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Clean driving record
- Base salary plus commission