We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a prominent E&P based company in Houston, TX. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
-A thorough, detail-oriented administrative, basic Project Manager/Coordinator to help refine some data for upcoming decisions.
With regard to AV equipment:
- Documenting details for all conf rooms in the company, with their key specifications.
- Documenting with technical help the various room options that we are planning to have available.
- Deciding what category of new AV kit would suit each – after having been given technical parameters.
- Rolling up that data into report outs to help decide on 2018 hardware purchases ahead of the 2019 rollout project.
- Helping define rollout project sequencing etc.
With regard to PC equipment:
- Reviewing current inventory, models etc.
- Document use cases.
- Preparing report out materials.
- Agreeing on targets for replacement and models for same for hardware purchases. ahead of 2019 project rollout
- Helping define 2019 project sequencing.
- Prior experience of planning multi-site hardware rollouts would be advantageous.
- Thorough, self-starter, good interpersonal skills to get the data needed
- Good co-ordination and meeting discipline
- Strong excel data manipulation skills
- Ability to prepare notional project plans
- Good presentation skills
- Structured writing skills