We are currently seeking a Cable Technician for a contract opportunity in Enid, OK. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Cable Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing basic operations to test and repair downhole cable for submersible pumps and motor equipment.
- Receiving cable and carrying out basic tests.
- Using hipot machine to make basic repairs and learning how to splice cable.
- Completing paperwork to send cable to inventory or field.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months experience, preferred
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.