We are currently seeking a Production Group Leader for a contract opportunity in Houston, TX. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Production Group Leader will be responsible for:
- Directing the activities of production team within a focus factory or general production area.
- Performance appraisals, goal setting, training and monitoring of personnel.
- Developing and maintaining team environment within the group through the planning and coordinating of group activities.
- Assigning work to team/team leaders and monitors results.
- Supporting short and long range goals consistent with manufacturing management, production teams and the company.
- Ensuring efforts are directed towards process improvements, developing procedures and policies for assigned areas, and maintaining compliance to safety policies and procedures.
- Cost and quality of those functions under their leadership.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field plus 2 years related experience.
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma concepts and projects.
- Continuous Improvement background and methodology.
- Previous responsibilities overseeing budgets and financial reports.
- Prior manufacturing environment experience.
- Work order experience strongly.