We are currently seeking a Service Supervisor I - Coiled Tubing for a contract opportunity in Bakersfield, CA. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Service Supervisor I - Coiled Tubing will be responsible for:
- Planning and performing necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Coordinating and directing the activities of service operators and operator assistants during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Providing planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- As needed, data collecting and data distributing on jobs.
- Coordinating the cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-4 years’ experience in operating and supervising coil tubing operations
- Crane license is required.
- CDL is required.
- Well Control is preferred.