We are currently seeking a Service Operator - Coiled Tubing for a contract opportunity in Bakersfield, CA. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Service Operator - Coiled Tubing will be responsible for:
- Performing pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.
- Safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer's design and KPI's.
- Operating High Pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package).
- Performing hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention (BOP) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM's).
- Mentoring peers and trains Operator Assistants.
- Monitoring well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Performing and complete preventative maintenance on all Coil Tubing associated equipment.
- Driving a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years’ experienced required operating coil tubing units
- CDL is required.
- Crane license is preferred.