We are currently seeking a Crude Pipeline Maintenance Technician for a direct position with a leading midstream services firm in Wink, TX. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets.
The Crude Pipeline Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Installation, diagnosis and troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and overall proper function of all types of mechanical equipment such as engines, electric motors, pumps, valves, pressure relief devices, and other specialty items.
- Other facility components and related equipment typically associated with a crude oil operations facility and the field units.
- Minimum 1 year maintenance and/or operation experience in a crude oil facility.
- Proven ability to install new and replacement equipment listed above as required to maintain and optimize plant and field operations.
- Experience using analytical instruments and tools to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions of equipment listed above.
- Experience using precision tools such as micrometers, torque wrenches, and alignment devices.
- Ability to maintain maintenance records using the CMMS tool Maximo
- Ability to perform additional site-specific job requirements.
- 3+ year’s maintenance and/or operation experience in a crude operations facility..
- Experience maintaining fans, airc ompressors, or pumps, replacing packing, and alignment.
- Must have proficient computer skills