We are currently seeking an Associate Warehouseman for a contract opportunity in Houston, TX. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Associate Warehouseman will be responsible for:
- Receiving, checking in, and issuing materials.
- Managing High Volume of materials/inventory and inbound & outbound freight.
- Performing various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Performing other duties and activities as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1- 3 year’s fast pace Warehouse experience
- Experience w/ Cycle counts and high volume is preferred.
- Forklift Experience
- Safety conscious