A leading downstream refining and petrochemical company is currently seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Coordinator for a long-term contract opportunity in based in Port Arthur, TX.
- Provide electrical and instrumentation constructability input to EPCM contractor during design.
- Serve as the primary project interface between our EPCM contractor and the refinery stakeholders to ensure the projects scope, safety, cost and schedule obligations are met during construction.
- Serve as the projects initial point of contact for all contractor and/or refinery operations and maintenance requests for information (RFI’s) regarding project scope.
- Provide Quality Assurance sign off on behalf of the project.
- Serve as the projects initial point of contact for interface with refinery electrical/instrumentation departments.
- Work under the direction of the Aromatics Early Works Project Engineer.
- Provide weekly status reports regarding electrical/instrumentation issues and action items.