A large systems integration and I&C Construction firm with operations in Sugar Land, TX is in need of Instrumentation Technicians. The Instrument Technician will perform a variety of troubleshooting and repair services on instrumentation used in the automation of industrial processes.
- Performs a variety of instrumentation services, troubleshooting, calibration, and testing by traveling to and from customer sites.
- Troubleshoots instrumentation functionality and I/O operation.
- Repairs instrumentation, typically involving calibration using a variety of meters and tools.
- Sets up new instrumentation and calibrates to specifications using schematics and drawings.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Assists with a variety of related installation and maintenance projects for automating large industrial processes.
- Uses computerized equipment and software to perform testing functions and produce reports.