We are currently seeking a Mechanical Quality Assurance Auditor with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in Platteville, CO.
The Mechanical Quality Assurance Auditor will audit job books for projects to ensure they have all of the proper information required for turnover packages.
- 10-15 years plus of Mechanical QA/QC experience.
- Welder Certification. (WPS)
- Non-Destructive Testing: NDE Personnel Certification, Radiographic Technique Sheet, and Radiographic Inspection Report for RT-MT-PT.
- Auditor must have proven ability to take NDE requirements, and audit the project weld maps. Must be able to read the NDE reader sheets with the corresponding project weld maps.
- Auditor must have the proven experience to read the hydrostatic chart, and that it meets engineering requirements.
- Auditor must have the proven ability to audit the torquing requirements for the project. This includes the torquing maps of P&ID’s or isometric drawings.