We are currently seeking a Document Control Clerk with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in Platteville, CO.
The Document Control Clerk will be responsible for assembling and managing the drawings, reports, and required information for turnover packages.
- Assembling the file structure for the job (Turnover) books
- Transmitting new drawing revisions to the stakeholders for specific projects.
- 5-10 years of Document Control and Turnover experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in controlling engineering, or construction documentation is required.
- Chosen candidate will apply strong knowledge of document and data control work processes.
- Understand job completion documentation and turnover books with the required Quality Assurance Documentation.
- Success in this role will require the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, team environment to meet tight deadlines.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) strongly preferred.