We are currently seeking an SAP FICO Consultant for a contract opportunity with a prominent company based in Dallas, TX.
The SAP FICO Consultant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the client's essential business functions by providing systems and Configurations analysis support for Production Support, Enhancements, Projects and Mergers & Acquisitions for business systems according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements.
- Maintaining in-depth understanding of all client's business processes and requirements.
- Resolving day-to-day system issues related to performance, efficiency, and availability of production systems within area of responsibility.
- Collaborating and closely working with/Key Customers include relevant Business/IT stakeholder.
- Providing support to Finance and Accounting team on issues in the SAP ECC system and other non-SAP Financial systems.
- Working with development team to develop and Support RICEFWU (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and User experience) in the SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Working with the business to support and design new business processes (Business Operations Center) that impact finance and then configure the SAP ECC system to meet the process requirements.
- Supporting implementation of new projects, Mergers & Acquisitions, upgrades, Roll-Out and Implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 12+ years of SAP FI and CO experience with understanding of the integration points with other SAP modules OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- Good Communication skills and Leadership skills to collaborate with Business and IT stakeholders to build trusted partnerships across teams.
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries (Oil & Gas Preferable)
- Participating in system implementation planning and execution (including user training sessions and associated documentation).
- Communicating task status/issues to IS management and project leaders.
- Ensuring that project success criteria are met.
Preferred Experience in the following areas:
- FI – Core (GL/New GL/AR/AP)
- CO – Core (Cost Center, Internal Order)
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- NAKISA - Lease Management expertise
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Profit Center and Segment Accounting
- COPA - Profitability Analysis
- Project Systems Cost Controlling
- Investment Management
- Reporting Tools (Writer, Painter, Query)
- Integration points with other functional areas
- Enhancement and user-exits in areas of functional expertise