We are currently seeking a Principle Electronics Designer for a contract opportunity in Houston, TX. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Principle Electronics Designer will be responsible for:
- Completing entire design projects with minimal supervision.
- Expert in creating proper part CAD models.
- Expert w/ Complex Multi-Layer PC Board design.
- Expert in the preparing complex design layouts and/or schematics based on rough sketches or instructions from engineering personnel with wide latitude for independent design judgment.
- Drafting quality of design team documentation.
- Checking drawings of other design personnel for completeness and accuracy as required.
- Creating complex CAD library components.
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology, Drafting or similar discipline
- At least 8 - 10 years CAD Operator/PC board design experience.
- A very strong understanding of Electronics theory is required.
- Experience with PC board assembly
- IPC standards knowledge required