We are currently seeking a Business Analyst III for a contract opportunity with a prominent multinational chemical company in Houston, TX.
The Business Analyst III will partner with global cross-functional teams to implement, SuccessFactors. The position interfaces frequently with business executive leadership, and will build and maintain relationships
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business functions/processes supported, be viewed by the business as an advocate for them within IT and provide the voice of IT back to the business.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the key factors driving business decisions for their business partners and develop technology alternatives and recommendations based on those factors.
- Assist in the Managing Overall Governance and control of the IT Project Portfolio ensuring its successful delivery for Human Resources
- Partners closely with business partners to analyze new projects and readiness for governance decisions and provides transparency of portfolio investments.
- Establish processes to manage the prioritization of the projects within the portfolio based on enterprise and brand goals as it applies to SuccessFactors.
- Develop, prioritize, coordinate and communicate the goals and processes necessary for implementing the program of work.
- Stay current on IT strategy and in identifying and communicating business partner requirements and implications of efforts to ensure that they are included in all relevant activities and communications.
- Increase the business acumen of all interface points with demand (e.g. Product Managers) to encourage better understanding of SuccessFactors
- Ensure value of IT investments is managed by:
- Measuring results and outcomes against business cases
- Helping accountable Business Sponsors understand and play their role effectively
- Advocating changes to the investment portfolio that increase value
- Ensuring adherence to corporate constraints (for example, flat to falling budgets)
- Represent the capabilities of IT supply to encourage the understanding of and adherence to standards that create enterprise-wide value or protect the enterprise brand, including:
- Architectural standards
- Security, risk, and privacy standards as well as regulatory compliance
- Data standards that increase the asset value of enterprise data
- Stay current with technology and business trends and act as a consultant to both the business and IT by providing a common set of planning assumptions and competitive landscape, in addition to understanding the current and future market assessment(s).