We are currently seeking a Cable Tech for a contract opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Cable Tech will be responsible for:
- Performing basic operations to test and repair downhole cable for submersible pumps and motor equipment.
- Receiving cable and carrying out basic tests.
- Using hipot machine to make basic repairs and learns how to splice cable.
- Completing paperwork to send cable to inventory or field.
- This is an entry level position where the employee is expected to learn all relevant company HSE policies and procedures and to demonstrate their application into his/her duties.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Entry Level position, employee needs to be trainable and listen to supervisors.