We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter with Direct Hire Recruiting and/or high volume corporate Talent Acquisition experience to work with a prominent Engineering firm in West Houston.
The Corporate Recruiter is primarily responsible for the identification, qualification and matching of candidates to current, open requisitions. The selected candidate will foster relationships with hiring managers, candidates and current employees.
The Corporate Recruiter is also responsible for:
- Utilizing online recruiting resources and in- house applicant tracking systems (ATS) to identify, attract, present and recruit qualified candidates; identifying and deploying creative methods for sourcing top talent
- Effectively positioning and selling professional opportunities to both active and passive candidates
- Pre- qualifying candidates and preparing submittals for open positions
- Managing all communication with candidates, including follow- up, interview preparation and scheduling, process overview, setting expectations, post- offer discussions, closing and preparing general on- boarding information for HR
- Assisting with posting jobs, conducting reference checks and other duties, as assigned
- Maintain a network of active and passive candidates
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field is strongly preferred
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the sourcing and recruiting of Engineering, design and technical professionals.
- Experience in recruiting in the Pharmaceutical Industry also a plus
- Must have strong sense of urgency and ability to meet established deadlines; must utilize effective time management techniques to source and recruit on multiple positions concurrently
- For this position, candidates with Corporate Recruiting experience will be strongly preferred
- Corporate HR Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong work ethic, drive and ambition to succeed