We are currently seeking a Material Handler for a contract opportunity in Windsor, CO. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Material Handler will be responsible for:
- Reporting to and receiving assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
- Reading and interpreting instructions and procedures.
- Loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- May move materials manually or using handtruck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, conveyor, or hand-operated crane or hoist.
- Completing records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Observing and following all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performing other duties and activities as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ yrs. experience
- Forklift experience, required