We are currently seeking SWD Operators with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with Operations based in the Permian / Delaware Basins.
# of Openings- 4
- Home office isbased in Permian Asset
- Working various locations across Permian; between Kermit and Hobbs
- 7 days on / 7 days off rotation
- 12-15 hour days typically
- BES Insurance and 401K
- 80 hours of PTO accrual
Truck / Fuel
- Will have a company provided fleet truck and fuel card
The Water Operator will be responsible for operation and maintenance of water gathering pipeline, injection pumps, skim oil, and the operation of multiple facilities. Work environment is out-of-doors in conditions including high wind, dust, ambient heat and cold, and noise. Position will report to the Midstream Operations Foreman.
- Ensure the safety of work practices, procedures and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Respond to SCADA alarms promptly and ensure facilities are operational at all times.
- Daily communication between operations team and Foreman.
- Operate, monitor, and control process levels, temperatures, pressures and flows in a safe and efficient manner.
- Coordinate and perform proactive maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance.
- Generate facility daily operation reports, facility balancing, and skim oil movements.
- This position is on a 7/7 or 8/6 schedule while rotating night shift with operations team.
- This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call as assigned.
- Candidate must live within 75 miles of Mentone, Tx.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Previous oil and gas industry and/or salt water disposal or municipal water handling experience strongly desired.
- Self-motivated, strong work-ethic, and capable of working effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with other personnel.
- Ability to prioritize daily work based on operational requirements or timeline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.