We are currently seeking an OpenText Solution Architect for a contract opportunity with a prominent company based in Dallas, TX.
The OpenText Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related field is required.
- 10+ years of overall IT work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on OpenText Content Server/Livelink and other related OpenText products.
- Experience working with SAP module integrations with OpenText.
- Knowledge of software development standards and best practice approaches.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology.
- Ability to perform multiple duties concurrently with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work.
- Ability to proactively monitor and communicate for timely escalation of issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug in assigned technology.
- Ability to interact with internal and external team members.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Ability to understand and follow BT department data metrics requirements (such as time recording and project tracking).
- Ability to understand and comply with all the client's Corporate policies.