We are currently seeking an Electrical Construction Inspector/Supervisor with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with Operations based in the Carlsbad, NM area.
The Construction Inspector/Supervisor will assist the Construction Superintendent in managing the construction of onshore facility projects ensuring work is conducted in a safe and environmentally compliant manner and in accordance with approved detailed design and engineering standards.
The Construction Inspector/ Supervisor will also be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating construction activities from inception to closure; working with contractors, engineers and planners to define, manage and track construction work packages
- Performing on-site field assessments to validate requirements; reviewing plans and specifications to determine schedules and execution sequencing
- Participating in safety meetings with on-site supervisors and labor force for all construction jobs; ensuring adherence through field audits
- Ensuring construction and installation of facilities and equipment are in accordance with approved detailed design and engineering standards
- Monitoring and controlling project performance to ensure quality, cost and time targets are achieved
- Ensuring the safety, efficiency, scheduling and execution of construction work
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree in Electronics and/or relevant training preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on, electrical field construction work on oil and gas projects; with at least 5+ years in a Supervisory role upholding the integrity of the construction/execution process
- Must have prior construction experience around various onshore oil & gas developments; pipelines, compressor stations, production facilities, and well pad facilities, etc.
- Must have prior experience using related electrical equipment
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production systems and process flow, associated electrical systems and electrical components, including power generation and distribution; must be proficient in P&IDs
- Must have an active Journeyman's License