We are currently seeking a Project Documentation Manager for a long- term contract opportunity with a prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Project Documentation Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing initiative to identify, categorize, digitize, and appropriately disposition hard copy files across Systems Integrity department.
- Developing scope, plan, schedule, and other necessary documentation to successfully execute project to completion.
- Researching and engaging appropriate vendors.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to locate and obtain files and to ensure files are digitized, maintained, retained, and dispositioned in accordance with regulations and company policies.
- 4 year degree; Additional experience beyond the minimum can substitute for the degree
- 4 years direct or related experience
- Broad technical knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in Project Management, Data Management, Records Management