We are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for a long- term contract opportunity for an industry leading refiner in Kenai, AK. Our client is the country's largest refiners of petroleum products, operating out of 16 refineries in the United States with a combined capacity of over 3 million barrels per day.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for:
- Contract Administrator with Refinery Oil/Gas/Petrochemical Turnaround experience
- Develops negotiation plans and leads negotiations for complex risk/value contracts and claims
- Leads sourcing process, formulates contract/bid documentation models, Creates/applies bid evaluation criteria
- Guides the writing/review of effective scopes of work for complex risk/value contracts as well as major capital projects
- Manages post-award contract obligations, written notices, amendments, contract extensions or renewals
- Responds to and negotiates complex contractor and company claims
- Must have physical ability to perform all essential job duties and work extended hours, including nights and weekends in process operations environment. Work may be conducted during periods of inclement weather.
- 8 + years of experience
- Downstream/Refinery experience
- Must have the onsite experience at the Refinery
- Capital Project experience, as well as some Turnaround work
- SAP, NaviTrack, TRACK, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) all a plus