We are seeking a Revit Designer for assignment in Portland, Oregon. The selected candidate will primarily be responsible for preparing drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Candidates for our Revit/CAD designer positions must be able to follow our engineers’ design directives and apply diversified knowledge of Revit and Autocad software and practices to prepare construction drawings for MEP systems. Systems and tasks include, but are not limited to, MEP systems, ductwork & piping distribution, plumbing distribution, and electrical distribution.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum experience using Revit and Autocad for buildings-related designs (position is primarily I&C, but electrical and mechanical drafting capabilities are a plus), a BS degree reduces the requirement by 1-2 years
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018 and BIM360
- Proficient in creating and updating templates and project set-up in Revit
- Understand central files and familiar working with local files
- Manage work-sets, control visibility, and be familiar in using shared parameters in Revit families and schedules