We are seeking a Mechanical HVAC Designer for assignment in Tempe, Arizona. The selected candidate will provide mechanical design deliverables for upcoming large facility retrofit projects.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Candidates for our Revit/CAD designer positions must be able to follow our engineers’ design directives and apply diversified knowledge of Revit and Autocad software and practices to prepare construction drawings for MEP systems. Systems and tasks include, but are not limited to, MEP systems, ductwork & piping distribution, plumbing distribution, and electrical distribution.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum experience using Revit and Autocad for buildings-related designs (position is primarily HVAC, but electrical and plumbing drafting capabilities are a plus)
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018, BIM360
- Proficient in creating and updating templates and project set-up in Revit
- Understand central files and familiar working with local files
- Manage work-sets, control visibility, and be familiar in using shared parameters in Revit families and schedules