We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for a prominent international Operator in Anchorage, Alaska. Our client is the 4th largest exploration and production company worldwide, with operations in more than 30 countries and assets of $160 billion.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
- Compiling and analyzing basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receiving and responding to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Working on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
- Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
- This position will support NS Integrated Operations.
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in support of home office/field based projects.
- Provide more technical/functional support than administrative support.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
- Perform varied and more complex tasks.
- Make decisions within broad parameters.
- SAP Experience is a plus