We are currently seeking Integrity Engineers for a long- term contract opportunity with a prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Integrity Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing field support for execution and closeout of Systems Integrity related work packages.
- Overseeing the field delivery of inspection services.
- Supporting the planning implementation, data management, and assurance of integrity activities.
- Providing general support and expertise as requested.
- DOT OQ covered tasks required for pipe inspections.
- B.S. in engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3 years corrosion engineering experience or corrosion technology
- TWIC Card
- Ability to work independently and perform successfully in team environment
- Ability to coordinate and interact successfully with Engineering, Systems Integrity, Maintenenace, and supporting third party contractors.
- A valid driver’s license
- Integrity examinations such as: internal/external pipe corrosion, mechanical damage, coatings
- NDT methods for integrity direct examinations
- NACE and/or API certifications related to pipeline and facility piping inspections
- Performing integrity investigations on aboveground storage tanks