We are currently seeking an Integrity Preventative Maintenance (PM) Analyst for a long- term contract opportunity with a prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Integrity PM Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and technical oversight for the Preventive Maintenance (PM) system and maintain associated data in the work management system.
- Determine the proper approval and documentation for changes to PM tasks in order to ensure compliance pertaining to prescriptive regulatory PMs.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is present and correctly completed for processing.
- Supporting the planning implementation, data management, and assurance of integrity and reliability activities.
- Providing general support and expertise as requested.
- B.S. in engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 2 years direct or related experience
- Ability to work independently and perform successfully in team environment
- Ability to coordinate and interact successfully with Engineering, Systems Integrity, Maintenance, and supporting third party contractors.
- A valid driver’s license
- Experience with OracleEBS