We are currently seeking an Integrity Project Engineer for a long- term contract opportunity with a prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Project Engineer is responsible for:
- The technical oversight of an assigned portfolio of Systems Integrity (SI) projects.
- Providing technical oversight of assigned work packages from conception through to completion.
- Responsible for sponsor interface, work scope definition, design engineering, material procurement support, field implementation support, change requests, inspection requirements, survey coordination, and close out documentation.
- Managing the internal engineering efforts as well as a contract design engineering firm regarding scope, cost, schedule, and change control as well as the technical aspects such as design basis, technical specifications, industry codes and standards, and government regulations.
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate and coordinate between stakeholders including subject matter experts, safety, environment, quality, inspections, and all implementation contractors.
- Assist in the development execution plans, constructibility, and risk assessments.
- The Project Engineer reports to the respective SI Manager.
- Travel to the field as needed.
- Ten (10) years of engineering experience managing industrial construction projects.
- Five (5) years experience on brown field capital and maintenance type projects.
- Able to multi task and work on several projects at a time.
- TWIC Card
- Five (5) or more years experience in the petrochemical/oil/gas industry.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.