We are currently seeking an Integrity Reliability Engineer for a long- term contract opportunity with a prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Integrity Reliability Engineer will be responsible for:
- Office and field maintenance support of reliability maintenance work for equipment assets.
- Supporting the planning implementation, data management, and assurance of integrity and reliability activities.
- Providing general support and expertise as requested.
- B.S. in engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3 years engineering experience
- Ability to work independently and perform successfully in team environment
- Ability to coordinate and interact successfully with Engineering, Systems Integrity, Maintenance, and supporting third party contractors.
- A valid driver’s license
- TWIC Card
- Advanced knowledge of concepts such as failure analysis, root cause analysis, predictive maintenance, conditional monitoring