We are currently seeking an Integrity Data Analyst for a long- term contract opportunity with a prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Integrity Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Facilitating communications between Data Management and Physical Asset Reliability groups to develop options and build consensus on solutions to address challenges.
- Must translate technical processes into data and IT strategies and ensure implementation within System Integrity systems.
- Must be able to analyze issues, identify business impacts, and provide recommendations on strategy/approach.
- Requires strong communication, facilitation, and relationship management skills to collaborate successfully across groups.
- Bachelors degree
- 4 years direct or related experience
- Broad technical knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Additional experience beyond the minimum can substitute for the degree
- Experience with business processes, systems analysis, and business case development