We are currently seeking Operations Supervisor a for a direct position with a leading midstream services firm in Watford City, ND. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for:
- Providing training and coaching to all employees located within the plant.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for supervised staff by promoting safety and environmental programs.
- Creating and overseeing plant operating expenses.
- Developing relationship with customers in the service area.
- Assisting in implementing root cause analysis.
- Providing the necessary resources to ensure project completion.
- Participating in local business and community organizations.
- Providing overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all plant employees.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performing other duties as requested by management.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 year(s) of related work experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Knowledge of gas gathering systems and hydraulics.
- Knowledge of cryogenic and propane refrigeration gas processing.
- Prior work experience in extreme weather conditions.