We are currently seeking a Python Web Developer for a contract opportunity in Tulsa, OK. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
As a web developer on our next-generation well analytics and data gathering platform, the Python Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Working on challenging and rewarding problems involving large data, charting & visualization, and more.
- Being comfortable working in large mature applications, while also having the enthusiasm and excitement for writing fresh solutions.
- While working within an existing team, learning from other talented developers, but also be leaned upon to share your knowledge and experience as well.
- 3- 4 years of experience in web technology
- Experience building web APIs using Python and Django
- Experience in a modern web framework like Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt, or Browserify a plus.
- Preferably experience working with Docker, AWS, and Salt.
- Working knowledge of Postgres, including DB specific functionality such as Materialized Views, Partial Indexes, and PL/V8.
- Existing knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry is not required.
- Excellent communication skills