We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Process Engineer for a leading EPC company based out of Houston, TX. Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction.
The Sr. Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Executing process tasks within Budget and Schedule.
- Participating in meetings with the client and project team to establish project objectives and to coordinate and/or resolve design problems.
- Collecting relevant data from field.
- Completing routine process engineering reports, studies, and calculations.
- Developing process flow diagrams (PFDs) and P&IDs.
- Generating equipment specifications, technical bid tabs and review/approve vendor submittals.
- Coordinating design criteria and details with other departments.
- Checking process deliverables, prior to formal issue.
- Performing other tasks as requested by Process Department Manager
- BS, MS or PhD in chemical engineering from a qualified engineering university
- 10+ years’ experience
- Expertise in Oil & Gas facilities projects, both onshore and offshore.
- PE license is preferred.
- Expertise in natural gas treatment and liquefaction technology.
- Experience in developing LNG process simulation.