We are seeking a Collections Operator-in-Training for assignment in The Villages, Florida. The selected candidate will perform a variety of tasks in the operations and maintenance of the public collection system, on an assigned shift.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Assist the Collections Operator in the use of sewer cleaning, clearing and rodding equipment and all repairs to collection systems
- Assist in performing weekly preventive maintenance on all equipment as needed
- Learns and gains skills in a variety of equipment and tools used in maintaining the collection system
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)