We are currently seeking a Dispatcher for a contract opportunity in Midland, TX.
The Dispatcher is responsible for:
- Reviewing customer requirements far enough in advance to detect potential problems in meeting those customer requirements. This process must occur in a time frame that allows for corrective action and minimizes the impact to the customer.
- Coordinating supply requirements with field operations and material inventory to accurately ensure adequate supply and efficient inventory levels.
- Monitor complience to schedule and making necessary adjustments to productions and planning tools.
- Identify, report and recommend solutions on capacity restrictions for the purpose of proactive planning and elimination of bottlenecks that impact capacity planning.
- Drive continuous improvements efforts to scheduling.
- Ability to gain knowledge on the various company products and services and the technical solutions that they are comprised of
- Ability to review work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs
- Apply extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures, and equipment used to complete service order while ensuring customer expectations are achieved
- Scheduling field technicians’ routes (weekly/daily)
- Analyze capacity verses order demand, proactively escalate issues
- Works closely with all aspects of the business to ensure customer satisfaction (Sales, NOC, Field, Material Inventory)
- Ability to prepare alternative project schedules, work plans and provide analysis to the management team in developing detailed “look ahead” and “what-if” schedules
- Prepare reports as needed and requested by management
- Other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office/Office 365 products
- Previous experience in an oilfield services company, telecommunications, or other services industry using time and resource management skills to manage the flow of people and materials to effectively meet operational objectives is preferred
- Experience working 2-4 years in a scheduling, dispatch or support role is preferred