We are currently seeking an I&E Maintenance Procedure Specialist for a prominent E&P based company in Tioga, ND. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
- This position will assist the Instrumentation & Electrical (I&E) Craft Logistics Specialist and Planners in creating preventative maintenance procedures required to build out the North Dakota Midstream Preventative Maintenance (PM) Plans.
- This is part of the baseline project work for the Midstream organization and to meet Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements for area Oil & Gas Facilities (Compressors and Gas Plants).
- The qualified individual will be required to travel (drive) to operational locations to review installed equipment.
- This position will end after all procedures are built per the North Dakota Master Data and Preventive Maintenance (PM) Improvement Project.
- 5+ years maintaining Electrical and Instrument equipment in an Oil and Gas environment
- Experience with building Preventative Maintenance Procedures