A leading energy company in the Down and Midstream Industries is in need of a Project Manager- Refining for assignment in Ponca City, OK .
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project management and project engineering activities including FEL, detail design and construction for Ponca City Refinery Technical Services.
- Working with team to develop project charters, secure funding, engineer projects, support construction and provide assistance through the start up of projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as PM or PE
- Experience with Front End Loading process, detail design and construction on projects ranging from $300,000 to $20,000,000
- Ability to interact with other disciplines: electrical, instrument, controls, process to coordinate activities and resources for completion of projects to meet deadlines.
- BS in Engineering; preferably Mechanical, but other disciplines may be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of P&ID’s, ISO’s, equipment design, and estimating projects
- Legally authorized to work in US
- Current Driver’s License
- TWIC Card