We are currently seeking a Material Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Powell, WY. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Material Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy.
- Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Participates in physical inventory counting to ensure inventory accuracy
- Performs SAP materials management transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues and transfer postings as required to ensure timely processing of goods movements.
- Picks materials for goods issues and transfer posting following established processes to ensure inventory accuracy and timely goods movement. Packs materials for transportation using appropriate packing materials and methods. Creates shipping documents which comply with local and country requirements for material type and mode of transportation.
- Participates in activities to ensure warehouse organization is optimized, meets company standards and is clean and tidy. Participates in 5S initiatives in the warehouse environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in a materials/warehouse environment
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and forklift truck certification