A leading energy company in the Down and Midstream Industries is in need of a Field Construction Coordinator- Refining for assignment in Belle Chasse, LA.
The Field Construction Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Establishing a strong safety culture, taking a leadership role and demonstrating safety commitment through contact with Company
- Developing and implementing the contracting strategy for the scope of work.
- Implementing site QA/QC Management Systems that establish a quality driven culture at the site.
- Ensuring accuracy of progress statements.
- Ensuring that the project work has no impact to the daily operations of the facility, such as unplanned shutdowns or extension of planned shutdown activities.
- Manage and supervise all Site and Project Construction Managers
- 15-25 years of construction management experience
- Experience working on refinery or midstream projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent training or education preferred
- Team player with proven management and staff leadership shills
- Demonstrated ability for development of reports for and presentations to management