We are seeking a Junior Structural Engineer for assignment in Portland, Oregon. The selected candidate will provide Structural Engineering support in the semiconductor field through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Provide Structural Engineering support in the manufacture of semiconductor wafers
- Work with other engineers and designers, as well as with clients and construction trade partners
- Develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with designers to communicate the structural requirement
- Bachelors Degree in Structural Engineering
- 1 - 5 years experience in Structural Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training Certification (EIT)