We are seeking an HVAC Building Automation Technician for assignment in Atlanta, Georgia. The selected candidate will operate as an HVAC Systems Instrument and Controls Specialist, troubleshooting and performing repairs of building automation systems, networks and components.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:00pm
** This is a 2nd Shift position **
- Perform BAS performance verifications
- Ability to perform high level BAS software and hardware troubleshooting on complex HVAC systems and subsystems including network and controllers
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex control system malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of BAS network protocols, software, sequence of operations and DDC ladder logic
- Run complex reports to analyze system operation
- Collect data and enter it into a computerized maintenance management system
- Monitor the BAS (JCI Metasys & Honeywell CPO) for alarms and making adjustments and repairs as required
- Conduct repairs and troubleshooting of building automation systems, networks and components
- Perform point to point checkout commissioning and system diagnostics from system level controllers to end devices
- Monitor the BAS from network to devices for consistent performance.
- Identify trends that may indicate performance issues and react by resolving issues before they produce discomfort for the client and their customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Driver's License
- Familiarity with BAS systems such as Metasys, Siemens, Honeywell, Tritium, Niagra, etc.
- Knowledge of N2 and BACnet protocols is a plus
- A BAS Instrumentation and Controls Certification is a plus