We are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer with onsite Refinery experience, to support a prominent Refining Company with Operations in Pasadena, TX. Our client is one of the largest multinational energy corporations.
For this position, Mechanical Engineering experience with Tank Farms is required. Qualified candidate needs to be 'up-to-speed' on appropriate ASME and API codes.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting of site engineering and construction teams for the planning and oversight of work activities to safely drive work progress and meet schedule.
- Working in a multi-disciple environment with multiple contractors and effectively communicate work scope activities on a daily basis.
- Working autonomously and as a team, adequately escalate issues in a timely manner and maintain accountability for safety.
- Reporting, drawing review/mark up/distribution and general applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of progressive Mechanical Engineering experience within a refinery, petro- chemical, or downstream related industry
- 3-5 years experience managing Tank Farm related projects
- Field experience required working in a brownfield environment.
- Project experience with Environmental Cleanup components is strongly preferred.
- Broad knowledge of ASME and API Codes