A leading energy company in the Down and Midstream Industries is in need of an Administrative Assistant for assignment in Carlsbad, NM.
The Administrative Assistant will assist Project construction coordinator in creating requisition (req.) to procure industrial material and services order. This function includes compiling all supporting document (vendor quotes, Bid waiver forms and scope of work) and Logging req. in SAP according to established client procedures.In addition, follow up with vendors to assure any changes to the delivery dates and scope changes are accurately depicted on the PO.
- Keep good electronic or hard copy of all communication and requisition supporting detail for quick access
- Enter requisition in SAP per client policy and requirement (will train)
- Work closely with Accounting, Project control, Procurement and Material Warehouse to assure process workflow is seamless from requisition to invoice payment
- Call vendor to address in any changes in delivery dates and scope changes are reflected on the PO
- After PO obligation are completed from the client and Vendor, complete client PO close out procedure relieving any unutilized commitment on the PO with vendor concurrence.
- Successfully completion of college level Accounting 101 preferred.
- 1+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, outlook and Word (will train)
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to details and well organized
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- High spirited, eager to learn, takes initiative, feels comfortable working out of the comfort zone dedicated and Dependable
- Familiar how to navigate in SAP application (Refresher training will be provided)
- Willing to learn new skills and receptive to change