We are currently seeking a Documentation Specialist for a prominent exploration and production company with Operations based in the Midland, TX area.
The Documentation Specialist will be responsible:
- Supporting the gathering, storage, retrieval and management of change of facility documents for US Onshore facilities.
- Providing Document Control function (gathering, storage, retrieval and management of change) to operations groups.
- Correctly classifying and migrating historic facility documents from existing stores (C, H, L or flash drives; hard copies in books or drawers; SharePoint; LiveLink; Documentum or other sources) to new electronic document management system (OpenText).
- Supporting a service-oriented culture focusing on document quality and workflow within the US Onshore Operations facility documentation group.
- Focusing on consistency in how facility documents are gathered, stored, accessed and changed.
- For having the ability to handle large volumes of routine type work.
- Preference is experience in Operations or Operations Document Control
- Will consider experience in one or more of the following: E&P and/or Midstream Engineering, Field Business Process, SAP, Supply Chain Management or Project Management
- Knowledge/understanding of facility documents
- Knowledge of PSM Program
- General knowledge of facility project workflow and interaction between Projects and Operations
- Excellent communication, relationship and team building skills
- Self-directed, ability to work independently, and highly-motivated