We are currently seeking an Accounting Clerk with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with Operations based in the Midland, TX area.
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for:
- Pulling revenue checks and wires from various bank databases and systems
- Data Entry - record non-op and royalty revenue into SAP accounting system based on payment detail
- Preparing and posting journal entries between various accounts, including preparing and scanning documentation
- Creating and maintaining revenue related master data in SAP
- Working closely with the Division Order group to make sure master data is correct
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience with SAP or another general ledger accounting system, is mandatory
- Relevant accounting experience is required.
- General accounts receivable experience (e.g. cash application, invoicing, customer relations)
- Microsoft Office knowledge, primarily Excel, is mandatory